By woah - 04/05/2011 11:51 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me how women could urinate with a tampon in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 991
You deserved it 8 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

Women have three holes so that when they get drunk, they can be carried home like a bowling ball.

Some people's children.... are male? did not have a human anatomy course in high school? were sheltered from learning about the human reproductive system? Really, ladies: when men think about your genitals, we tend to think about what we can put into them, not about what comes out of them. To a man who has lived in the United States, and grown in it's 'education' system, it's not unexpected that they (who have never had to experience a period, nor spent inordinate amounts of time watching women urinate) expect women to urinate through the big, obvious opening. The state of our education system is such that it is difficult to teach human anatomy and physiology, and understandably, the excretory process is typically not dealt with in any specific detail. Therefore, unless your boyfriend was a VERY curious child and his mother was very open, I find it hard to believe it could be expected for him to know exactly where your urethra is.

Comments

amauer 3

haha ive had a few guys ask me that before

missmaryb 0

People are stupid. What do you expect?

JesterMarcus 0

I just chalk it up to Magic.

RainbowHeadache 2

I went to a very poor school & even we learned this. Some people are so naive & unwilling to learn. These are the kind of questions I'm scared my kid will ask because I really don't want an uneducated child. I'm lucky to have been a kid who wanted to learn & learned more on my own than at school.

You think THAT'S bad? My best friend, who's a girl, decided to use tampons for the first time a couple months ago. She asked me if she had to "move the tampon to the side or take it out" to pee. She's 16!

jose18 3

ur boyfriend is a dumbass dump him