By woah - 04/05/2011 11:51 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me how women could urinate with a tampon in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 991
You deserved it 8 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

Women have three holes so that when they get drunk, they can be carried home like a bowling ball.

Some people's children.... are male? did not have a human anatomy course in high school? were sheltered from learning about the human reproductive system? Really, ladies: when men think about your genitals, we tend to think about what we can put into them, not about what comes out of them. To a man who has lived in the United States, and grown in it's 'education' system, it's not unexpected that they (who have never had to experience a period, nor spent inordinate amounts of time watching women urinate) expect women to urinate through the big, obvious opening. The state of our education system is such that it is difficult to teach human anatomy and physiology, and understandably, the excretory process is typically not dealt with in any specific detail. Therefore, unless your boyfriend was a VERY curious child and his mother was very open, I find it hard to believe it could be expected for him to know exactly where your urethra is.

Comments

YDI. Real men know what's going on down under.

jsar_1234 0

well he's curious! :p besides, you picked the boyfriend. who really is at fault here for the lack of education???

RedPillSucks 31

She's not at fault for his lack of education. The fact is, sexual education and human anatomy are not well taught in the states cause parents think that the liberal education community will make all the kids sex crazed homosexuals. So kids learn both anatomy and sex from the streets, unless they have parents that show them what's what...

WitchyArmyWife00 0

even a gay guy knows that women pee without a tampon they take it out and they pee come on people think!

lovelylittleme 0
scottishandrew1 0

FML is being weird, 41's comment was in response to Boners and I was responding to 41...

WitchyArmyWife00 0

even a gay guy knows how to pee with an tampon in!

rofl this is just great. maybe you should educate him:P

mintcar 9

Tell him urination magically stops during a menstruation cycle.

Di55le 9

then you gonna raise more question lol tell him to hit a library an that reading if fundamental!

FreebirdIII 1

That's why women get bloated during their cycle. Now I get it. you cleared it up for me.