By tjcl - 28/11/2009 06:32 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were gazing into each others' eyes in the moonlight after not having seen each other for a week. I thought he was going to say "I love you" and pull me in for a kiss. Instead, he said, "Since you can’t drive, we should get one of those two seater bicycles." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 301
You deserved it 9 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fakkumairaifu 14

What's the problem? That's still totally adorable. FYL for not appreciating a boyfriend who says such cute things.

heart604 0

movies have killed romance for you

Comments

He's romantic AND creative! Life isn't a chick flick so keep those expectations a little less unrealistic next time.

Prawn_fml 2

Sounds romantic, sensible and useful. He wouldn't invest in a non-sharable thing like that if he didn't aim to stick around. Instead of expecting him to read your mind, act on your own impulses. Tell him you love him and haul him in for a kiss.

courtinkerbell 0

The two seater bike comment sounds way cooler than the "i love you" and kiss thing...

Sounds like you're confusing fictional life with reality. I totally agree with 133. And if you want the whole "I love you"/kiss thing to happen, do it yourself!

poetictragedy72 0

Sorry that your boyfriend isn't totally cliche and predictable?

Nothing says, "I love you." Like a two seater, eh? You both get to exercise while you're getting somewhere, eh? Look nice for each other. It says, "We'll live some where we can ride this thing . . . together." Well, unless, he can't plan very well, and you want a car. Sounds like a f my life for your boyfriend. Eh?

it saddens me that you don't see the fun in that.

He probably just misremembered the words of the song he was trying to quote. It's supposed to go "Daisy, Daisy," or something like that. In Space Odyssey?