By Sarah - 21/02/2016 00:13 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my boss mistakenly drunk texted me and was talking shit about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 797
You deserved it 1 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Depending how severe it is, take it to HR. Maybe you won't have to deal with her in the workplace any more. I doubt she treats many of her co workers respectfully.

Your should have texted back something like "Yeah, that OP, what a ****!" Then you would have gained his trust and could get him to divulge some dirty secrets you could use against him in the future ...

Comments

Report it to h.r and take your bosses job and rub it in their face

What if it were nudes AND shit-talk? That would be interesting...

football98_fml 20

Time to start looking for a new job

Always best to know what the "enemy" is saying. I would wait to see if your boss addresses the issue with you. If not, definitely approach him/her to discuss it

If your boss has issues with your performance it's probably important for your continued employment to address them. If they never told you about these sober, that's their fault for being a bad boss but the problems are still there. If it was just useless complaints that don't give any sign of what to fix, then oh well.

Emiweb 9

Colleague did this to me recently. It was a pretty lame text so I let it slide. In your case it's incredibly inappropriate of them. Depending on your job, etc, I'd certainly raise it with HR.

embracingsilence 15

Don't you just love it when they just hand you prime blackmail materiel?

Congratulations, you are now in a great position for negotiating some paid vacation days!