By unhappyelf - 14/11/2011 21:53 - United States

Today, my boss insisted that we get in the holiday mood by putting up lights, playing Christmas music, and wearing bells on our uniforms. It's not even Thanksgiving yet and I can't even have a tinkle without full-blown jingling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 924
You deserved it 2 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ReinaJay 13

Does everyone just forget about Thanksgiving?

I totally though of Micheal from The Office when I read this. :)

Comments

Get into the holiday spirit! Love ur boss!!!!

bubo_fml 10

Tell him you want to include; Hebrew, Muslim, Hindu, Buddism, Voo Doo, Wician, etc decorations in the holiday displays...If he refuses, tell him you'll tip off the Dept. of Labor for religious discrimination.

kheise4life 0

Thanksgiving is next week it is perfectly fine to have christmas crap up now. Ppl need to quit being aholes and enjoy the holidays.

mintypoison 22

Actually, if you work retail, you really start to hate it. This is my second year working in a mall for Christmas and I have found myself actually dreading the holidays coming. My mall had Christmas decorations and music out right after Halloween, one of the stores near us had their decorations out a week before Halloween, and we had our crap out in SEPTEMBER. When it starts that early, it gets old oh so very fast...

super_nae 3

Wish I had a boss that kool... Lol

Petunia888 13

Ha, OP's username is cute. Just one question: where exactly did your boss make you wear your bells? ;-)

My store had the Christmas decorations up before the Halloween ones had been taken down...

CatiBeth 0

tell him your jewish and you dont celebrate christmas.

So, did the two scrawny bells under that candy cane make the most noise? Or is that just your imagination.

Killjoy000 4