By kufan1324 - 05/06/2012 03:47 - United States

Today, my boss became obsessed with a movie about a pimp. He now refers to all my female coworkers as his "bitches" and refuses to treat us like human beings. Whenever we make a mistake, he rolls his eyes and laughs, "So typical of a prostie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 175
You deserved it 3 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Comments

You should suggest another movie that he might like, and maybe blow this whole phase over.

Mister_Triangle 21

"Check out this movie, Gladiator" *he comes in the next day wearing a loin cloth and sandals*

darwinismisalive 3

At the end of the day he would throw something out of the office and yell "Are you not entertained!?!"

He loves it when they call him big papa. ;D

Throw your hands in the air, if you're a true player!

BandWagonGuy 8

Biggie biggie biggie can't you see...

*Throws hands in air* Sometimes yo words just hypnotize me.

gabe222 25

"and I just love your flashy ways, guess that's why I'm broke and you're so paid."

How ya livin biggie smalls? ... Time to blare some MSI at 3am thanks to fml.

Just realized this is an actually biggie smalls song, haha. Eh, still going with the mindless self indulgence.

yaniggamatt 3

Talk to his bottom bitch. Do you know what I am saying?

No, I don't. Care to enlighten me and the rest of the FML community?

Anai08 17

I think this comment refers to the South Park episode "Butter's Bottom Bitch". Which was an episode about the character Butters inadvertently becoming a pimp. He says that line in the episode. Read the comment in Butters' voice like I did, and it's hilarious! XD

Yes, I believe I know what you are saying.

Yes. Yes, I know what you are saying. You don't have to keep asking me that.

Aww dont worry OP. he probably is just sawdy he has no lurve.

On a serious note, like every obsession, he'll soon give it a rest.

ChickInGreenVans 12

Well he is your boss (pimp in a sense of the word) and you are his employees so in a way you are his b*#ches!! But on a serious not though his sarcasm is just distasteful!!

unknown_user5566 26

I wonder if he'll still feel like a pimp when all his "bitches" sue him, and end up with every dime he's ever owned.

Why don't ya sue his ass and see who owns who. Then you can see who's really whos pimp then.