By BG1059 - 05/06/2016 02:19 - United States - Irving

Spicy
Today, my best friend since first grade, who I've been in love with for years and finally hooked up with last week, asked me for advice. He wanted to know if he should start a long distance relationship with a girl he hooked up with last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 388
You deserved it 2 082

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know why people say they're in love with someone they haven't been with. Infatuation or lust maybe? Anyways OP, hooking up with him probably wasn't the best idea if you wanted a long term relationship. Maybe talking to him about how you feel would have been better. Since you're his friend, support him, he trusts you.

Sounds to me like he's not worth it... But that's just my opinion.

Comments

@ #15 yeah all men can read the mixed signals of women *sarcasm*

XxxT3rr4xxX 25

If he was able to fall for someone so easily after a one night stand. He isn't worth persuing. Don't waste your time OP. There are definitely better men out there.

He didn't say he fell for someone? He was thinking about entering a relationship. The fact they had sex doesn't make that wrong, it doesn't seem op told him that they wanted more.

And when he asked that, just how hard did you hit him?

Honestly, you should have seen this coming. Pre-Maritial sex isn't a good idea if you don't want a massive case of grief after a breakup.

If you wanted a relationship with him why hookup then? should establish if you want a relationship or not before sex.

some things in life should be clear

MistyMessedUp 9

I'm confused, someone please explain.

never EVER "hook up" with a guy that you're in love with. odds are it won't lead to anything great. the idea of a hook up is that it's a one time thing meaning he was only looking for that and nothing else.

OP, that sucks hooking up was a bad idea. You should sit him down and talk to him about your feelings for him. Goodluck OP.