Remember bars?

By Baby_girl - 06/06/2009 02:14 - United States

Today, my best friend whom I have been in love with for years, called me, proposed, and confessed his love for me. He was at a noisy bar so I asked him to call me back later and we'd discuss it. He called back later, hungover, with no recollection of our conversation whatsoever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 323
You deserved it 5 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inspired22 11

If it was genuine, you'll hear about it again!

They say ppl speak the truth while drunk so you'll most likely hear about it again.

Comments

Inspired22 11

If it was genuine, you'll hear about it again!

A little over a year ago my best friend, while drunk, texted me saying he loved me more than his girlfriend. However even after they broke up he never brought it up again. So it's not always brought up again.

They say ppl speak the truth while drunk so you'll most likely hear about it again.

karpaltunnell 0

Seems like something that would happen on "he's just not that into you"

I'm sure he'll propose, just next time, hopefully he's sober.

why did he call back later and hungover? he probably remembers but isnt drunk enough to have the guts to say anything, I'd ask him about it if I was you and you'll probably get a straight answer

exactly what I was thinking, how'd he remember to call her back if he had no recollection of their conversation? sounds like someones bluffing to me!

Helldemon 32

Well, it's her best friend supposedly so maybe he just called to say hi, or maybe just talk about how drunk he got last night. It is certainly possible he is just afraid to talk about it now that he is sober though.

Eros_fml 0

people do NOT always speak truth when drunk

I'm sure he has some recollection of it...

Bring it up yourself - life is too short! I was wondering the same as #7 myself. If he doesn't know how you feel about him then he is probably reluctant to risk your friendship or just doesn't want to be rejected.