By Username - 23/01/2011 18:44 - United States

Today, my best friend came over for dinner and a movie. Moments after arriving, she spent an hour on the phone, and ended up accepting another invitation before leaving. I guess it's dinner for one tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 253
You deserved it 2 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nice friend you have... I hope you're reconsidering your friendship if she's that inconsiderate, darling.

Comments

sallen0046 4

So why is this person your "best friend"? You need to stop wasting your time on people that don't think your friendship is important enough to be a priority.

UpsidedownKayak 9

I agree, she clearly doesn't consider you her best friend, maybe not even a good friend. OP, you deserve better.

they moderated me, thats cool , you fags.

wow since they changed it, I think you should read it and follow the advice, k?

mintcar 9

On FML, this sort of thing always happens with the " best friend," "true friend," or the " real friend."

Yeah well, "Today, this classmate from the 6th grade whom I hardly ever talk to anymore came over for dinner and a movie" just doesn't sound as sad as "my best friend".

These aren't tears of sadness because you're leaving me I've just been cutting onions I'm making a lasagna.....for one... I think it's time to find a new best friend, OP. I've gone through similar situations, and it sucks. I'm sorry.

Something like that happened to me once, only I ended up getting a BJ from my friend as an 'apology' for spending movie night on the phone. what a class act she is.

WOW! sounds like a real nice friend u got there!

wow u coulnt have asked for a better friend wat a bitch

chanta24 10

your "friend" or " exfriend" it's up to you.

I think it's time to find a new bestfriend.....