By cherokeems - 20/10/2015 18:28 - United States - Harriman

Today, my 8-month-old dog decided to decorate the living room by tearing apart a rented college textbook, the reference guide that went with it, and part of a color therapy book. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 991
You deserved it 3 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

One of those rare cases where the dog actually did eat the homework.

Redoxx_fml 22

Comments

OP, this is super time consuming but it's how I was able to buy food in college. I never bought a single book because I'd go to the library, check out the textbook, photograph every page and then bring it back the next day. Added bonus of only having to carry your device and not super heavy books. Hope that helps you with not having to buy a new book.

You won't be leaving your dog inside? It's bad to leave your dog outdoors while your not home... Either way don't leave anything in the dogs reach

My 2 year old rescue border collie would take blankets, pillows, and shoes in the middle of the night, then he slowly graduated to eating my tempurpedic mattress while I was in the shower.. I just finished training him not to chew things that aren't his toys.

You mean 8-month old puppy. This is why we don't leave puppies alone in the house unattended.

My dog has been nicknamed The Shredder for similar reasons. Just take this as a lesson that you had to learn the hard way.

zeffra13 31

#61 not all schools have all the textbooks. My school (a UC) only carries books for the classes most people have to take (Chem, bio, stats, etc) plus we could only have them for 2 hours at a time, no renewing. I took photos of the stats book each week for that week's homework only, just so I'd have a copy of the problems long enough to actually do the homework.

Can't you buy new ones? They can't cost more than £30 right? Although if you live in America apparently it costs hundreds of dollars there, wow.

basically, reasons why cats are better than dogs

AtherSheep 15

Could say the same to you, #45. You are a destructive filthy animal just like an other human, animal on this planet.

We have four dogs that track in whatever is outside. We just make sure to have a towel on hand by the door to dry them off. No need to wash them off each time