By cherokeems - 20/10/2015 18:28 - United States - Harriman

Today, my 8-month-old dog decided to decorate the living room by tearing apart a rented college textbook, the reference guide that went with it, and part of a color therapy book. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 991
You deserved it 3 719

Same thing different taste

Top comments

One of those rare cases where the dog actually did eat the homework.

Redoxx_fml 22

Comments

You are willing to take responsibility for your mistake. Good on you, mate. That's the adult thing to do.

I feel your pain, OP. Yesterday my 6 month old pup found two rolls of paper towels and had some fun. It was like Christmas in my kitchen.

Well as long as you learned your lesson, it might not be so bad.

I feel your pain. I got a boxer puppy right now myself. so far she's aten about 10 pages of my brothers homework (which he left in the middle of a 4 foot tall table), half a dozen rolls off the counter, a bag of HDMI cables that I set done for 2 minutes and didn't find for two days, tried to steal phones from out of peoples hands, and much, much more. at least my dog ate it will be a real valid excuse for you!

RowanNightShade 22

At least he avoided a brown color palette...

YDefintiely DI - if you had your puppy inside more often and taught it the proper manners, you wouldn't have had this problem. I had a six month old teething Rottweiler in my house, I could go out for an hour, come back and the only things that would be pulled apart were her toys. Dogs are a product of the effort you put into them.

When I was younger, my mom let our at that time new puppy into the house without realizing my math homework was on the floor. Long story short, she made me redo my homework because she didn't think my teacher would believe that my dog actually did eat my homework.

Yeah, that's teething age. Never keep valuable (or easily damaged) things in reach of a teething puppy.