By Fido - 06/06/2016 11:58 - United States

Today, my 3-year-old girl accidentally caught sight of me stepping out of the shower. Now she thinks "daddy has a tail" and she just has to let everyone know about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 480
You deserved it 1 541

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, at least your child thinks it's long enough to be considered a "tail".

NoThanks999 19

Tell her only mommy can see the tail ;)

Comments

ChrisMora 16

That's going to be a fun thing to remind her about when she grows up.

Well she is 3. She is of age to understand the physical difference between males and females. You can just explain it to her.

At some point you will look back on this and laugh. It is funny and cute.

America has a strange culture, on the one hand they are very prude, leading to 3 years old not know the difference between boys and girls and leading to hardly talking about and naming private parts. On the other hand sex is present everywhere and they have stars like Nicky Minaj. All the taboos lead up to daughters at some point going to sons for Netflix and chill which ends up in one-way oral pleasuring because the girl never even named her privates and never learned how they can be enjoyed in an adult and respectful way while the son is self-taught by ****, instead of by his parents.

Step 1: Learn her how to find out if someone has a tail or not by patting them down there Step 2: Enjoy that your kid is on her way to become Son Goku

My son, when he was 3, saw me naked in the shower and asked in alarm what had happened to "Mommy's penis." Kids are so funny.

When you never educate your kids on the difference between boys and girls, they grow up with wrong wrong assumptions. What so funny about that? What else could your 3 year old son have said?

She should know that tails don't come out the front

It's really no big deal. She's your kid. Hell I saw my parents naked all the time when I was little. It's natural, I don't know why people are making a fuss over it..

And that's why you teach them about that stuff when they're little. My son knew boys had penises and girls had vaginas by the age of 2 1/2. My youngest is currently learning this.

In my mind it shouldn't be a secret that boys are different from girls. Your daughter is too young to feel shame when seeing another person without clothes... don't take that away from her yet. Don't hide or make a big deal out of it, just give her the facts. Yes, daddy has something called a penis just like all boys and it is where they pee. This is not that difficult.