By Anonymous - 22/10/2014 16:09 - Norway - Egersund

Today, my 17-year-old son managed to easily convince my 13-year-old daughter that if you have sex before getting married, you'll instantly get horrible diseases that will kill you. Her freaking out is how I found out she's not only gullible as hell, but sexually active as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 297
You deserved it 6 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

The 17-year-old was kind of misleading, but true in some situations. Buy your 13-year-old some birth control, because her sex life is kind of personal and none of your business.

she is the parent. A 13 year old minor sex life will be my business as the parent.

MidnightMusic53 37

When she's a minor and living with her parents, it's not personal and this is her parents' business. 13 year olds should not be having sex, they should be playing and reading and not concerning themselves with serious relationships.

#149 you don't know the 13-old, who are you to judge purely based on a number?

I'm very sorry your child is doing adult activities-yikes!!! But I must say, this makes me feel better about my emergency hysterectomy and the fact I can't bear children. Sorry, OP. ?

I'm just saying. If you find out she's also pregnant. Abortion can be a magical thing.

At least you don't have to worry about her becoming a teen mom now.

Since when do 13 yr olds have sex? Since when do they not fully understand the birds and bees at that age?

A lot of parents and schools are pretty slack when it comes to teaching kids about sex. Which is not how it should be at all.

way to watch your kid op. at least your sons there to pick up the slack.

Yes because saying that sex before marriage will instantly result in "horrible diseases that will kill you" is a great idea! No, he wasn't "there to pick up the slack", he was being an idiot. OP should've been EDUCATING her daughter about sex, not using scare tactics.