By anonymous - 12/08/2009 16:14 - Canada

Today, my 15-year-old daughter asked for a ride to her boyfriend's house. It's the same house I've been driving her to for sleepovers with her friend "Kate" for two years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 205
You deserved it 53 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is a bit of a tough one, but I'm going to have to go with YDI for not taking more of an interest in your daughter's life and not insisting on meeting the parents the first time you dropped her off for a sleepover.

Comments

yeah...you definitely deserve that. Pay attention to what your child is doing for once.

Seriously, you kinda failed at parenting there. 13 is completely right, and he managed to say it simply unlike the people that wrote paragraphs.

YDI for not checking up on your CHILD... idiot.

ultraslick 0

2 years you've been driving your daughter to sleepovers with a friend you've never met? Way to be a responsible parent.

You drive your daughter to a friend for several sleep-overs for two years even though the mystery girl NEVER visit your daughter back? u a retard?

wow... and you never ONCE got out of the car to go meet Kate's parents? Even if there really was a Kate, how'd you know if the parents were home and that they weren't heroin addicts or something? YDI for being a lazy parent.

Here's an idea, for her Sweet 16 present. A Chasity Belt! :D

deathmage12 0

That made me lol. And to the op, seriously, if you've never met "Kate" then you must have no interest in your childs life whatsoever

Maybe her daughter is dating Kate's brother....buuut probably not.

curryndricegirll 0

I don't think she even knows if Kate exists.

That's pretty irresponsible. Unless Kate has a brother.

I actually don't know how to take this. It could be that she was lying to you for a couple years and sleeping with a boy, or that she is dating kate's brother, or maybe she is dating kate and is trying to pretend it is a boy.