By SingleStrongArm - 03/05/2013 05:16 - Canada - Oshawa

Today, marks the third week in which my girlfriend has gone without taking a shower. She does this every so often, taking showers roughly once per month. She's convinced baby wipes will "hold her over". FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 686
You deserved it 9 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't think I could ever be with someone who doesn't value being hygienic.... That's gross.

That's nasty. Time to get a new girlfriend.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31
meherm 11

I'm sorry but personal hygiene is definitely a biggie when it comes to a partner, you don't know what kind of bacteria they can pass onto you! Plus it's just plain gross!

Hey, it works on field exercises or in Afghanistan! XD

Based on the reference to field exercises I'm pretty sure OP is referring to US and NATO troops in Afghanistan, not the Afghani people. Baby wipes have been used for bathing while in the field for decades. Calm the **** down.

That is so nasty & a real big turn off.

skyeyez9 24

Apparently, it doesn't bother you that much as you are still with that nasty person. Summer will be here soon and with the temps rising, her body odor will be horrendous without daily showers.

witelitez 3

I actually heard its not healthy for your skin to take a shower everyday. Regardless though, three weeks is excessive, and I still take showers every day.

You put up with it, YDI. Manhandle her in there and turn on the water. It might ruin her iPhone or iPad, but she'll remember it the next time.

I'm thinking "golden shower". Then maybe she will take a real shower.

souless19 1

Time for a change and new girlfriend!! Gross!!!