By SingleStrongArm - 03/05/2013 05:16 - Canada - Oshawa

Today, marks the third week in which my girlfriend has gone without taking a shower. She does this every so often, taking showers roughly once per month. She's convinced baby wipes will "hold her over". FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 686
You deserved it 9 761

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't think I could ever be with someone who doesn't value being hygienic.... That's gross.

That's nasty. Time to get a new girlfriend.

Comments

As much as I agree that you don't need to shower everyday (as long as you have not exercised and keep your privates and armpits clean and shower at least every 2 days), this is simply gross. I can't even go one day without a shower and if I have to due to travelling, I feel so uncomfortable. You must really love her OP.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Her hair must be so greasy...

pinchepriscyla 9

Ask her to shower or.. run

I had a housemate who was similar. I will never forget the day that while I ran some errands she sat in my car, in the summer sun, with the window's closed. On my return the smell was so bad and I retched so hard I was physically sick. Being the polite person I am had to mumble some excuse about travel sickness. Thankfully my cohabiting experience ended not long after that.

tie her up and scrub her down and insist this'll be a regular procedure until she either shower once a day or leaves you.

I don't understand how people go so long without showering if I go 2 days without showering I already feel disgusting

Zimmington 21

I actually know a girl like that. Not only her body but her apartment too. She can just live in the dirtiest environment. She also has a steady boyfriend living with her who doesn't seem to mind.

lollypop30001 19

That is just gross. The most I have gone with out a shower is three days top and cause I was really sick. I don't what to think about what she does when Aunt Flow come. How often does she change her underwear? I think time for a heart to heart. She need to change or you need to leave her.

It must smell like low tide in the harbor around your place.