By Anonymous - 30/03/2014 18:45 - United Kingdom - Redditch

Today, it was my first ever live piano performance. It went all great until the end, when I stood up, slipped, and smashed face-first into the keys. I've lost half a tooth and all my dignity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 878
You deserved it 3 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, the keys ARE ivory. I just never expected a pianist to chip in his own teeth.

Comments

At least you made a lasting impression :)

middlenamefrank 8

End all your future concerts that way. Pretend it's just a unique flourish you like to throw in.

It's ok. Shit happens. I hope your mouth is ok. I'm sure they were more concerned with your well being than judging you. Though it may seem like the reverse. Good luck.

Could be worse, OP. Someone could have posted a video of it on Youtube. P.S. Anyone got a link?

I know the feeling , i had a 4 hand live performance in front of 400 people , and once we were done my partner and I where about to leave until this smartass stepped on one of my laces ... I think the people enjoyed the scene of me falling face first more than my actual music.

Thank goodness you don't need teeth to play piano!

I wouldn't be so worried.. at least it was a rather SMASHING way to end the concert, and people will remember you for it.

Should've just gone into Purple Haze with your teeth. It would've looked intentional, and quite cool.

LoneBooker88 16

I wonder if you made good music with your head.....perhaps they'll add that to your audition.

I can't stop laughing trying to imagine this