By Anonymous - 01/11/2010 04:09 - United States

Today, it was my big sister's birthday, and I was told the iPod I ordered her online was not coming due to a mix up. I drove to three different electronic stores before I found the one she wanted. After spending forever in traffic, I came home to find a package on my doorstep. It was her iPod. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 339
You deserved it 4 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was very sweet of you to go to all that trouble for your sister. You must love her very much. Now shut the **** up and return the goddamn thing.

well at least u get another iPod for urself

Comments

joshH7 0

like #14 said, keep the extra for yourself or gift it for another upcoming birthday for someone, you are a good person to go to go to all diff. electronic stores to get her an ipod though! very few good hearts in this world today ;)

sourgirl101 28

Three different stores? What store doesn't carry iPods? Was this a magic iPod? Wow, you are a great sibling. I would have told her it's in the mail and I owe it to her when i get it.

Well it's the thought and effort that counts :P

that's what tracking number is for. and OP can always return the ipod later.

YDI. All you had to say was “sorry sis the package I ordered for you was delayed so you won’t get your gift for a few days”, it’s that easy. I hope the store doesn’t take the iPod you bought back because then you won’t learn anything.

like op didn't think of that? it's called not being a lazy piece of shit and doing what you can to get the present on the proper day. seeming op never said she canceled the online order, I'm assuming she knew one of the iPods would need to be returned.

Tweety122888 0

people still buy artificial boobs??!

Tweety122888 0
ohJeeznotme 7

Shoulda tracked the package! Now stop crying like a bitch and go return it......sheesh. Your life is lame.

Oh no your life is over because the package arrived on time..