By Anonymous - 14/04/2012 04:57 - United States - Paducah

Today, it was my 16th birthday. My surprise was a new car, that is now in the side of the garage because my mom lost control while driving it around front. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 022
You deserved it 4 324

Same thing different taste

Comments

It's the thought that counts:) But that really does suck

You're 16 you shouldn't be getting a car unless you helped pay for it spoiled bitch

2tone2bone 3

Wow bro I had to save up ever since I was 10 to get my car. Working day and night at my family's 18 wheeler company. But in the end I got what I wanted. Got my brand new Porsche and I damn sure treat it like it's my baby since I PAID FOR IT MYSELF.

colts609380 7

You shouldn't be complaining. At least they were nice enough to buy you a car

oh shut up you rich snobby brat. I worked my ass off for my car since I was 14 putting in 46+ hours a week. But you know what? I bought my own car with my own money and now I drive a beautiful mustang with lamorghini doors, a worked engine, and a full system.

I think its stupid all this nonsense about how people shouldn't be able to drive at 16. I'm responsible and I have had a job since a week after my 16th birthday. Ive paid in full for my own car and have no accidents or speeding tickets. its BS to say only 16 year olds on the road is a danger. EVERY car no matter the age of the driver is a danger to others. so stop with the age discrimination. its ******* stupid. thumb me down, I don't care. stop dissing on America. we have our laws for a reasons. stfu.