By Need To Bathe In Deodorant - 17/07/2016 19:23 - United Kingdom - Egham

Today, it's so insanely hot that no matter how often I shower or use deodorant the smell of my armpits makes me feel physically sick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 855
You deserved it 1 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TabooSushi 24

Has this happened before? Cause if not, even if it's hot, a sudden ramping up of the severity of body odor can be a sign of something wrong. You may want to see your physician, just in case.

See the positive side: Everybody smells this bad today.

Comments

I've had that heightened sense of smell at least twice in my life. If you're female, a pregnancy test might be a good idea. :)

You're in Surrey. So it's, what, 20 C today? Lol, I'm just kidding, OP. Sorry it's so hot.

That's what I was going to say. I live in England too and whilst it's been hot, it hasn't gone over 30C yet, it's averaged around 25C. We are due around 30C tomorrow though so that'll be fun for OP.

I'm in Berkshire and according to my car temperature it was around 30c today.

Malsain_fml 10

Strange. Usually, after a shower, sweat does not smell. Did you wash the armpits properly? Put cleaned clothes on?

I've been going through the same thing. it's quite annoying.

You should use baby powder. It works really well and smells good too.

and it makes a nice paste when you mix it with the sweat

Lol I assumed the location would be somewhere exotic, not Surrey!

you need clinical strength deodorant. see a doctor.

You can get prescription deodorant....

bad_boyfriend 10

You might want to get that checked out. Even at your sweatiest, I don't think you own body odor is supposed to make you ill

You live in the UK, so how hot is it? Like 30 degrees?