By Anonymous - 08/08/2012 17:15 - United States - Chagrin Falls

Today, it's my girlfriend's birthday. To celebrate, I spent the day with her and then took her out to a really nice dinner. She is currently giving me the silent treatment because I didn't write "happy birthday" on her Facebook wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 336
You deserved it 4 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

She needs to sort out her priorities...

Comments

jay2121 3

Get out of that relationship before it gets worse. She's obviously a bitch.

Dump her and run. The Facebook fukwads are killing society.

No, all of you who complained about OP's gf is out of your mind. OP, write the god damn wall post. If it's any other day, fine, bitch about it. But it's her day. Do what she wants. Period.

elletex 8

NNo, 137, **** that. OP's girlfriend is a moronic **** for getting her panties in a bunch over a bunch of words that weren't posted on her social networking profile. Do you not see the idiocy in this? OP planned a nice day to celebrate and all his girlfriend cared about what how it was displayed on the Internet. You can't get more more superficial than that.

#137 You butcher of the English language.

PhishloverA 14

#137, you're a mother freaking idiot, PERIOD. Re-read your comment and then you'll realize how dumb you are and what a moron you just made out of yourself. You're the one who's out of your mind, EXCLAMATION POINT!

It's more the fact that even after the effort, time and expense he spent on her she's refusing to talk to him over something so trivial.

You're an even bigger retard than you look... It's more complicated than just a "comment"

AGhost5445 25

Thats stupid because it is just a projection of pixels on a screen , why should it be so important to say happy birthday on the internet instead of real life?

:) your a ugly fatass as you already know

lovepandorasaver 11

I would comment on her wall, but with soo much more than she was asking for.

The_Big_Boss 20

I say delete her off your friends list altogether for acting like a lil brat..

Is Facebook really that important? I'd be upset if I only got Facebook posts.

Not to be rude, but your girlfriend is highly unthankful.

strawberrywine22 30

I'm not saying it is okay, cause she still acted like a total bitch, but I see why she was upset. If her friends are anything like my old friends were, they'd notice you didn't "care enough" to write on her wall and try to convince her if what a douche you are. Again, she was still a TOTAL BITCH about it, and its a very shallow way of thinking, but that's the way I used to be and now I think back and want to slap myself for it!

devore504 7

she shouldnt care what they think if she knows he is nice

Some people take facebook way too seriously... it's unfortunate that your lady is one of those people, OP.