By Anonymous - 23/02/2010 15:45 - United States

Today, it appears that my upstairs neighbour has decided to learn how to play the trombone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 750
You deserved it 2 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

Maybe you should learn how to play the 'hit the broom on the ceiling to make your neighbor shut up' ?

Moonstarmist 0

I had a neighbor like that. FYL

Comments

maybe he got tired of tuning his flute. Rash can occure if you do it more than three times a day. YDI for not tuning his flute for him. Keep him happy no more trumbone

yoogurtisgood 0

earplugs maybe? my brother tries playing his trumpet every now and then... bless your soul!

I blow the boner occasionally in jazz class.

sydneyyann 0

Girl trombone players ftw! Because we have bigger noneed any guy could ever have. Anyways...... Well trombones sound pretty at times. It is an fml for a non brass player because trombone is the loudest instrument in the band. So, FYL for not being a cool low brass player(; jk. But that seriously sucks. Especially if they can't play well.

sydneyyann 0

Ugh erase "Noneed" and replace with "boners". Stupid spell check

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Ugh. You can move, complain to the landlord, or *gasp* knock on your neighbor's door and ask if they could keep it down or possibly play somewhere else. Not very hard to solve. Don't listen to most of the commenters that are saying you should also get a really loud instrument. I highly doubt that your neighbor is purposely trying to annoy you, so don't deliberately try to annoy him/her as some sort of "revenge"; their intentions are innocent. If you fight fire with fire, all you get is a bigger flame.

I was sort of hoping for the part where you make a super funny joke that makes me want to type ROFLOLMAO but all you would really hear is my half-assed-chuckle-to-myself heheh...

I live in a dorm where someone plays the drums and someone else plays a trombone.

That would be annoying as all hell. I'd be the bitch who anonymously informs the landlord. I don't think instruments like that should be played in buildings where there are upstairs/downstairs/sideways neighbors. I have a friend that plays trumpet and many other instruments, but he has a muffler or something like that so it's not even nearly as loud.

don't feel bad. my downstairs neighbor plays the tuba -_-

toxic10uhc 0
yourproblemnow 0
AGGoddess 2

My boyfriend and I both own guitars, and our landlords live upstairs. We have a basement appartment. They basically said they don't mind as long as we don't play too late in the night. I think if you just talk to your neighbours nicely about it, they'll be pretty reasonable.