By guest - 18/11/2011 05:54 - Canada

Today, I moved into a lovely basement suite. Unfortunately, the 12 year old upstairs plays violin. She also plays baritone. She said she alternates each day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 986
You deserved it 3 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tweetbaby14 18

If she's just that bad, you could be the neighbor that yells and hits the ceiling with a broom.

Well, what's wrong with that? I alternate between my cello and violin when I practice. Unless she's really bad, then FYL, OP.

Comments

tweetbaby14 18

If she's just that bad, you could be the neighbor that yells and hits the ceiling with a broom.

if it's really bad you can take it up a knotch and be that neighbour that listents to heavy metal all day, everyday.

unitedfan11 0

No the best idea is to get a surround sound system and to play dubstep whenever she plays the violin. WUB WUB WUB WUB!!!!

Hey at least you're getting free entertainment!

saIty 17

This is not YouTube. Don't say things like that.

Well, what's wrong with that? I alternate between my cello and violin when I practice. Unless she's really bad, then FYL, OP.

M0rt 0

It says baritone not cello; baritone is a wind instrument

Congratulations M0rt, but 5 was just comparing to his situation. OP probably don't enjoy violin and barritone, therefore FHL. I reccomend sitting in a park pr something like that.

I think he knows that but he probably doesn't play the baritone so he substituted his cello instead

chickenflem 8

28: a baritone is NOT a wind instrument it's a brass

Technically, it is classified as a wind instrument because it requires wind. It's a brass wind instrument, just like a clarinet is a wood wind.

EPICSAGA 3

The baritone is a woodwind just like the alto or tenor sax. It's not brass because the part of the instrument that makes the sound is the wooden reed not the brass saxophone which is considered an amplifier.

Link5794 18

I thought baritone was a deep voice.

C'mon people, google a baritone/euphonium before making yourselves look like COMPLETE fucktards. It's like a smaller tuba that plays higher notes. And it's a brass instrument AND a wind instrument. (brasswind)

Or...... Someone thought that comment (6) was completely stupid.

CalCommando 6

Tell him to shut up or you'll shove your flute right up his ass, if you know what I'm saying .*wink*

Give her a chance. Given that she plays two instruments, she's probably really good. And you have a radio/ipod/something, right? Use it if you don't like it!

I play the kazoo and the spoons, am I a musical prodigy too.

76-only if you play the triangle as well

Maybe... I play drums very well (hence the username) and guitar, piano, and bass pretty well, but I have a friend who plays all those too and sings and is absolutely horrific at all of them.

I really hate replies like this... "Go out or listen to your own music if you don't like it" I mean seriously, it's ridiculous. What if OP works a night shift and has to be waken up by bad music?

I switch between the bassoon, clarinet, trumpet, piano, flute, ukulele, double bass, and guitar. Whats wrong with that? And I've been playing all of them for less than a year.

M0rt 0

You should focus on one or two instruments at a time or you're never gunna be any good

rudegirlmania 10

I love that people use the comments on this site to brag about their "lives" to people who really don't give a shit. I might also add that there's virtually no way of backing up said bragging.....

RedPillSucks 31

Be quiet, rudegirlmania, or I'll tie you up with my Hapkido black belt, and serenade you with my double necked electric violin that I won playing the Dalai Lama in strip poker. You know you want me to.

JayJayAttackAtta 5

Actually 55 there is. Record themselves playing then post to YouTube. Bandgeek, you are like alot people at my school. All I can manage is the bass and electric.

rudegirlmania 10

Actually va JayJay, any YouTube video can be pulled and claimed as your own. Duh. And to the black belt comment, I'd love if you could prove that : PP

i REALLY hope this is meant to be sarcastic.

*two-finger whistles* HEY MODERATORS! We got a spammer over here! Code blue!