By Anonymous - 24/12/2018 00:00

Today is my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend, all I wanted to do was treat him to dinner and be intimate with him. However today is also the 9th day of my period and the 5th day that I’m feeling constantly nauseous. My period should’ve ended 5 days ago...FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 550
You deserved it 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

raebird10 9

Hello, OP here! My period ended 2 days later, and we ended up going out and having a great anyway, it was a great anniversary.

colderthanyou 15

Please see a doctor to make sure you’re okay!!

Comments

Boomer 3

So is the bun in your oven an appetizer before the meal?

EmDizzle2007 28

d... do ya understand how the menstrual cycle operates a

tounces7 27

"Boomer". Well that explains a lot if you're from that generation.

colderthanyou 15

Please see a doctor to make sure you’re okay!!

I guess they’ll have have to bring some mistletoe into triage with them…

Lol that's nothin. Mine went for 3 weeks once! And many women have them for months or even a year! Men have it so easy 🤦🏽‍♀️

Suaria 38

Periods should go on for a week or at least mine are around 7 days. If you have a period for a year or even 3 weeks, you should go to the doctor. That is not normal, and could be a sign of something else.

tounces7 27

Unfortunately if she's using an IUD for Birth control, bleeding for extended periods of time isn't actually that unusual.

raebird10 9

Hello, OP here! My period ended 2 days later, and we ended up going out and having a great anyway, it was a great anniversary.

I hope you're still going to see a doctor about that. That doesn't sound right.

Count your blessings that your period is usually only 4 days! Mine is commonly 9 days long -_-

i feel ya!! mine are usually 6-7 days long uuugh

VanTufty 13

There are other ways to be intimate!!! 😮

Once upon a time, I had a 5 week streak going... I finally went to the doctor because I felt sickly alongside it, thought I was anemic. I went into urgent surgery about a week later to have a massive dermoid cyst removed and a uterine biopsy. Nothing was the same after that... and now I have nothing in there at all. The every once in a while random long one is one thing, but ladies... If you're reading this comment and you regularly have random super long periods and no logical medical reason for it, see a dang doctor. Prioritize yourself! As much as I enjoy being uterus and ovary free now, it would have been nice to avoid the surgeries all together... Who knows how things would be different had I valued myself more highly back then!