By Screwed in Seattle - 05/02/2011 16:13 - United States

Today, I woke up with a migrane, so I took one of my prescription migrane pills to get me through my day. The pill made me dizzy and nauseous, so I took a motion-sickness pill. That pill gave me a migrane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 923
You deserved it 5 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xGraycloud 4

What, can NOBODY spell "migraine" correctly, including the OP?? I'm beginning to wonder what language this website is in, since obviously nobody knows how to speak or spell in English. I know, I know... but I just had to say it before the nazi's get carried away :)

Comments

you should buy this drug called anagrain! its the best! my doctor gave it to me when i was sick! it helps get rid of migraines while relieving nausea! its the best for a hangover :P

You should have taken the steak-taste-better pill and eaten a steak, instead.

dizzyizzy97 3

If you got dizzy and nauseous then u should have eaten and drank something. you should have also laid down on the couch with ur feet in the air. (: Face is pale, lift the tail. Face is red, lift the head.

ALBATROSS9080 0

I don't really take pills for this reason

to bad they don't make a pill for winy little bitch,,, that's what op needs!!!:)

#53 Migraines can be awful to live with. I'm guessing that OP gets migraines on almost a daily basis...I can't imagine dealing with that, can you?

I have a friend in Seattle who also suffers from migraines...Nearly on a daily basis, which I can't even imagine dealing with! I know that she goes through a lot of pain, and I hate that she has to deal with it so often. I'm so sorry that you seem to be going through the same thing, since I know that it sucks a TON for my friend!

please don't get angry, but you have friends that have suffered a lot, one that got hit by a distracted driver(rest in peace) one that suffers terrible headaches, and a few that suffered something i can't remember

#57 The person who got hit by a distracted driver wasn't a friend, it was the husband of my boss at the time. I can't recall the other friends that apparently suffer from various other terrible things according to you, though...

PancakesEqualLov 0

yeah, fyl op. migraines suck, especially if you get them a lot. /:

iamhaley 0

I have chronic migraines and in general I've been getting them since I was 9. And it's not something you'd want to live with. So I feel bad for OP.