By Screwed in Seattle - 05/02/2011 16:13 - United States

Today, I woke up with a migrane, so I took one of my prescription migrane pills to get me through my day. The pill made me dizzy and nauseous, so I took a motion-sickness pill. That pill gave me a migrane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 923
You deserved it 5 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xGraycloud 4

What, can NOBODY spell "migraine" correctly, including the OP?? I'm beginning to wonder what language this website is in, since obviously nobody knows how to speak or spell in English. I know, I know... but I just had to say it before the nazi's get carried away :)

Comments

CRrawsum 7

Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Drug interactions are dangerous. Try Chiropractic care instead.

CRrawsum 7

Chiropractor for a migrane...?

Don't start this. It'll lead directly to this: Chiropractics is ******* quackery! Bullshit! Chiropractors can cure everything! You're insane! You're a narrow-minded imbecile! Up yours! **** you! This comment has been moderated. This comment has been moderated. Comments are deactivated.

Go on, I feel like garroting someone anyway.

actually 18 youll be surprised how chiropractors can help with headaches. i get migraines too really really bad and i only feel better after seeing my osteopath coz pain in your neck and your back leads right up to your head

my mom used to work for a chiropractor and is now a massage therapist so I can agree with this. you can also press up on the bone above the eye (the part underneath directly above the eye) there's a nerve there and the pain releases a chemical pain reliever which is supposed to be 10x stronger then what they use in the hospital. (forgetting the name of the chemicals at the moment)

zkchild 0

I hear the kids these days use crack to help with problems like that.

in my opinion op, if you took the pill for the migrane, then took the other pill, you shouldn't have either symptom. i agree with #1

califormula 0

stop popping pills and realize your body can handle itself. or just go to the doctor for more placebos.

On behalf of anyone who has ever gotten a migraine, I'll say this: You have no idea how debilitating migraines are. If you seriously think we can get through them without medication, then **** you. You haven't experienced pain at all until you've had a migraine.

Just smoke a little crack, clears headaches up like magick.