By Screwed in Seattle - 05/02/2011 16:13 - United States

Today, I woke up with a migrane, so I took one of my prescription migrane pills to get me through my day. The pill made me dizzy and nauseous, so I took a motion-sickness pill. That pill gave me a migrane. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 923
You deserved it 5 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xGraycloud 4

What, can NOBODY spell "migraine" correctly, including the OP?? I'm beginning to wonder what language this website is in, since obviously nobody knows how to speak or spell in English. I know, I know... but I just had to say it before the nazi's get carried away :)

Comments

catmadshea 1

this is one of tha only FML I legitimately laughed at.

I used to get migraines everytime I would get anxious or excited, and since I'm kinda OCD/ADD that isn't hard. Aleve was my miracle worker...up until I stopped getting them all together, for who knows what reason.

how do u know the second pill gave that headache to u? how do u know it wasn't the combination of the 2 pills that did it?

Moral of the story? You have too many pills..

Migranes suck, I used to get them all the time and anyone on here who hasn't had one has no idea how awful they are. Try getting a magnet-therapy bracelet, I have one and I only get about one mild migrane a year now. Take it from me, the benefit of these bracelets are definately not a myth.

Maravilla4 1

Oh pretty bud all in my blood marjunana, should smoke some weed instead of pills if u react wrong to the pills

maybe you should read the ******* bottle and not mix medicine unless you know they don't interfere with each other and you obviously don't.

nauseated not nauseous (unless you are a gas)

You, my sir, need to be provided with a nice thick Webster's.