By Tony - 18/10/2011 15:10 - United States

Today, I woke up to people in the parking lot screaming "everybody wake up". They've been doing this at 7 every morning since I moved in 3 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 141
You deserved it 3 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Throw eggs at them, brick shaped eggs, made of brick.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

OP you should wake up at six and find somewhere to sit while hiding your paintball gun. Whenever they start yelling take out their happy sacks. Continue each morning. It's not like you will get any sleep either way.

Comments

leadman1989 15

This is not good... what happens when the apocalypse starts? You won't wake up FYL!!!

patacus 14

invest in a paintball gun. or a shotgun. your choice.

laclustervideo 2

7 Am isn't that early but u should try to report them or shoot them with something like frozen paintballs I bet they stop after that

imagineapc 11

I vote for balloons filled with cold gravy, or cinnamon-roll icing. Both sticky, both explody, and fun to watch without causing too much damage.

We could always top it and go with bird guts instead. And we can top that one as well. And so on.

so in 3 months you havent thought about going to them and yelling "STFU! IM TRYING TO SLEEP DAMNIT!!"?

KayleeXLoVe21 0

Yeahhh well i thought itt was funny:P lol

Get a paintball gun. Preferably one with auto-fire. Next time they go screaming, fire away.

blacksswan 10

If your sleep is really all that precious contact the landlord or the police.

bizarre_ftw 21

Honey Badger launcher. Though, that'd probably be worse for the operator of said launcher.