By Tony - 18/10/2011 15:10 - United States

Today, I woke up to people in the parking lot screaming "everybody wake up". They've been doing this at 7 every morning since I moved in 3 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 141
You deserved it 3 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Throw eggs at them, brick shaped eggs, made of brick.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

OP you should wake up at six and find somewhere to sit while hiding your paintball gun. Whenever they start yelling take out their happy sacks. Continue each morning. It's not like you will get any sleep either way.

Comments

BieberFever584_fml 0

7 is not bad! i have to get up at 5

bubo_fml 10

Deploy your building's fire hose & extinguish that shit!!

a brick well thrown works wonders in the effort of shutting people up.

cranker08 10

on the plus side no alarm clock needed it was probably on the fine print aha

Why you complaining about a good deal? An apartment and free wake up calls, what's the problem? :P

perdix 29

You need to stand outside their windows at 11:30 pm screaming "Everybody Wang Chung tonight!"

Actually, that sounds like a good plan. Though, perdix, I have a proposition for you. How about an all FMLer a capella group instead? You can decide who is in it though.

perdix 29

Sounds great, but I'd let anyone interested to sing in our group. I would like to be in charge of costumes, though. Some of us get to wear short shorts, others will be given kilts. Some will wear fezzes and jodhpurs, while others will wear traffic cones (one on the head and one on each breast) and grass skirts.

Somehow, I'm reminded of a cross between the Bloodhound Gang and Moxy Fruvous, but, that might just be me.