By oldskoolfun - 26/12/2015 23:04 - United States - Warminster

Today, I woke up to my wife yelling at my 11-year-old because she found porn on the laptop. Now I have to come clean and tell her it was me so I can get him off the hook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 412
You deserved it 10 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you're planning to admit to it, most would let the kid take the fall.

Shadowvoid 33

Well I mean the fact that she assumed it was the 11 year old baffles me. Put it in private MODE, no one likes to find **** they weren't supposed to see.

Comments

I ask this from personal experience: Are you sure your wife isn't abusing your son? This situation happened to me when I was 12 and I ended up in the hospital because of it...

#11, I'm sorry you had to go through that.

That sounds awful. Would you be able to explain what you mean in terms of how OP's wife might be abusing the son, as I don't see the connection between abuse and the mother getting mad about **** in this fml?

1. Why would she automatically asume it was rhe son? 2. Why doesn't/can't she know that you watch ****? 3. Why was she yelling instead of having a calm talk? I definitely wouldn't marry such a person

Because **** is lusting after another woman, that is cheating. And cheating leads to divorce.

...No, cheating is when you go out and have sexual and/or romantic affairs with someone who isn't your spouse without their consent. If merely lusting after someone is cheating, then everyone cheats on everyone.

leogachi 15

@17 I would also consider sexting other people or cyber sex cheating, but just **** is definitely not cheating.

**** is a visual aid to release the sexual libido...

I believe cheating is when one person in a relationship has contact or a connection to someone in a sexual or emotional way. I can assure you that OP doesn't have either of those connections with the **** stars he watches.

Didn't say that was a good reason. That was the reason I was divorced. I also know other guys who's wives gave them the choice. Stop watching **** or they would leave. I didn't get that choice, just divorced for "cheating".

That's really sad. Shouldn't you have known your ex-wife was that way before you married? I certainly knew about my husband watching ****. I certainly don't think it's cheating, especially the way we use it. Sorry you had to go through that.

Good for you, #43. Your ex sounds like a total self righteous bitch. I wouldn't ever trust such person, she was either religious nutjob, plain nuts (being jealous because of ****, really?) or used that just as an excuse. In any case, congrats on not having her aroumd anymore.

She forgot how old he was 2. Nope. Has Self esteem issues. 3. Because She didn't consult him first!

Badkarma4u 17

If she gave him a choice to stop and he refused it is understandable , think of it this way. You walk into your wife watching a video of naked men as she masturbated , would you ask her to stop? It's not jealousy it's just if you love someone so much you married them you have the right to be annoyed when they are masturbating to other people/watching other people nude.

Hopefully your wife apologizes to your son after this. And hopefully you apologize, too, for accidentally getting him in trouble over something that wasn't even his fault. But you sound responsible enough to do that anyways.

Why would your wife be yelling at your son for that anyway? It's natural to be curious at that age, plus, just come clean and take the flak

Mathalamus 24

11 is a little young to be curious about ****.

leogachi 15

@20 Some people start developing early. It's not unheard of for kids that young to be curious about ****.

I had friends who were pregnant at 13... 11 is a great age to talk about sex.

yes talk about sex. that's completely different than **** watching at 11.

It disappoints me but my mom's friend has a granddaughter who was 10 and started sleeping around with 20 year olds and all of her friends do to it's sad how many kids do those things

That's something that needs to be brought up to the police, like yesterday.

I dunno, I found out about **** around age 9. I didn't really know anything about what I was feeling at the time, but in my teens I educated myself and didn't have sex until I was 17 so it isn't ALWAYS awful.

At that age it's not like they're watching just to get off, they're mainly looking because they're curious about anatomy and what sex is because no one will shut the hell up about it. They're more so studying it than using it.

You should be honest with your wife about watching ****. Maybe she can join you!!!

I still don't understand this coming clean to your partner about watching **** like it's a bad thing. You are adults you can watch ****. Idk why people get upset about their partner watching ****. unless they would rather watch **** instead of having sex with their partner, then it's a bad thing. but good for you for not letting your son take the blame.

That's the reason tech companies invented the private mode

Happened to me when i was 13, but dad didn't come clean and punished me in request of my mom! Fml but good dad op