By earthlyscum - 19/05/2015 02:27 - United States - Tinley Park

Today, I woke up to my roommates "pet" snake casually lying in bed with me. I then got yelled at for screaming and scaring the snake. Apparently, it's my fault that it bit my chin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 010
You deserved it 3 677

earthlyscum tells us more.

**** that, I'll eat the damn thing first

Top comments

How else were you supposed to react? It's a f@#king snake!

YDI for having such a delicious looking chin! ;)

Comments

This should have way more upvotes than it does.

rocker_chick23 27

I am shocked at how many idiots on here actually believe that stupid urban legend. If it was true, you would have seen them do it on TV or on the internet.

Err... if a snake is lying next to you straight like that it's measuring you up to see if it can eat you...

Not true, that got debunked years ago. If snakes measured their food they'd never eat. Mice don't exactly stick around to get measured.

Dear OP! I'm sorry you got such a fright, your roommate should really keep their snake put in a more secure tank. I'm also sorry you got bit, that's honestly rather unusual. I keep a pet snake myself and she's never bitten me or anyone, even when spooked. I'm sorry for the scare, and for your idiot roommate. I hope you and the snake are both okay!

maybe the snake wanted to give you a wake up kiss.

Of course it's your fault! Jeez can't a snake get a little respect???

Your roommate doesn't know much about snakes either because they are deaf so you yelling at it wouldn't have bothered it. It was probably the quick movement. Also they need to learn how to properly latch a snake cage.