By earthlyscum - 19/05/2015 02:27 - United States - Tinley Park

Today, I woke up to my roommates "pet" snake casually lying in bed with me. I then got yelled at for screaming and scaring the snake. Apparently, it's my fault that it bit my chin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 010
You deserved it 3 677

earthlyscum tells us more.

**** that, I'll eat the damn thing first

Top comments

How else were you supposed to react? It's a f@#king snake!

YDI for having such a delicious looking chin! ;)

Comments

Not to agree with your roommate for yelling at you, they should have kept their snake where it belongs. However the snake bitting your chin was probably because you spooked it when you screamed.

Well, if it bit you because you screamed, then that IS your fault. Tarantulas bite if you scream by them, too. They're just defending themselves.

Guys! The snake was NOT sizing him up! That's an urban legend!

reiichan 18

Holy sh*tsticks. I would've done the same thing and moved out.

Ted_brosby 4

YDI for living with someone that owns a snake.

While no doubt it was startling to wake up with a snake in your bed, and it totally sucks to get bitten, just to be clear, there's no truth at all to the "sizing you up" myth. It was doing it for much the same reason wild snakes lie on rocks in the sun... it was cold and found a sweet warm spot.

Depending on how big it is if it was perfectly straight you would be better off convincing her to get rid of it. That means it's seeing if you are small enough to eat.

tehdarkness 21