By Queensland - 18/10/2014 07:20 - Australia

Today, I woke up to find "Fuck you, Harry" painted on my car. Harry's my neighbour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 098
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Hairy is a dick it seems. We shall call him Harry Dick.

At least he had good grammar and put a comma..?

TheDevilWearsJoe 8

Hex them. Oh you're not a wizard. Blimey... Fyl.

Switch windshields with him in the middle of the night... Or call the police, yeah, probably that one...

Before anybody else notices an comments, sorry, I just saw that it says car, for some reason I thought it said windshield before.

OP could probably just wash / scrape the paint off if it were on the windshield.

"See larry this is what happens when you **** a stranger in the ass!" Comes to mind. Sorry op that must suck for sure:(

AirBusDriver 23

You know what? Yeah. **** you Harry! Pissing off someone enough they accidentally paint "**** you Harry!" On OPs car. Whatever Harry did has inconvenienced your life OP. **** Harry.

I agree that Harry probably did something to provoke the vandal. However, there's always the possibility that Harry did something unknowingly and that the vandal is crazy and took whatever he did way too personally. I mean we've all had people hate us without even knowing what we did. Either Harry did something really horrible and vandalizing his car seemed an appropriate response to that, or Harry didn't really do anything and the vandal is just a nut job; like an crazy mad ex.

Dammit Voldemort, this isn't funny anymore.

that's a bummer which can't be erased easily.

What is the world coming too when vandalism isn't even delivered to the right person? Amateurs...

This must be a case of a 'car's mistaken identity'.