By Anonymous - 10/08/2010 16:34 - United States

Today, I woke up to find a tick stuck to my eyelashes. The only way I know of to get it off is with fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 448
You deserved it 6 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MusicXisXii 0

Fire is how you kill them. You can get them off with tweezers. Just make sure you don't leave ANY part of the tick inside of your skin or on your eyelash or whatever.

Comments

h0tangel99 0

I think vinegar might work. But yea MN is filled with ticks

GirlcatSmokeyboy 0

use the Internet to look up how to remove a tick instead of posting about how you don't

On the eyelashes? I would have trimmed my eyelashes. But I think you mean that the tick was on your eyelid. Yep, tweezers would have to do the trick.

Nail polish remover should work fine, and you don't have to put it anywhere but the tick. They have to breathe, and most bugs do it through their skin, so if you apply anything that forms a seal (petroleum jelly is good, too) it'll pull its head out and drop off to survive. DON'T go straight to tweezers; if you wanna burn your eyelashes off use fire to kill it THEN tweezers, and even then you still might break the head off (but if it's still alive you get infected by a buried LIVE head instead of a dead one.) Best thing's to make it let go on its own and it'll drop off, then you can kill it or do whatever you want.

roxas13 0

You deserve it for being a moron. Fire is NOT how you remove ticks.

Light a match, blow it out and then press it on the tick, or take dish soap and douse it and it will come off by itself.

Really? Are you that stupid? You rather light your face on fire than using your brain and think of PULLING it out??!??