By Anonymous - 10/08/2010 16:34 - United States

Today, I woke up to find a tick stuck to my eyelashes. The only way I know of to get it off is with fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 448
You deserved it 6 915

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MusicXisXii 0

Fire is how you kill them. You can get them off with tweezers. Just make sure you don't leave ANY part of the tick inside of your skin or on your eyelash or whatever.

Comments

SeedlessMe 13

Ok- for next time, use Vasoline- it'll suffocate them and then you just pop it off.. yeah, I liked the forest as a child =)

JokeMeister 0

How could that possibly happen? You can smother it with Vaseline but it takes about an hour with it hanging off your lid.

lovesbandk09 0

ur an idiot use tweezers dumbass.

Tweezers, THEN the fire. :P And good luck. ticks SUCK. Oh yeah, also, check your body for more ticks. If you got one, there might be more. Never seen someone get just ONE tick. Usually some 3, but I've seen people with 8+ ticks.

Where the hell did you wake up? You may also have some hygiene issues, friend. If that jerk-off of a tick decides to dig deeper, ouch. Pierced eyelid with tick-head jewelry, that's hardcore.

dinoridinninja 0

Put nailpolish remover on it. It will crawl right out.

DanielleTheOne 3

I was surprised when i saw the comments too because I have never heard of ticks that burrow under the skin. I thought they just held onto the outside. And i've also never known a human or animal whos have a tick of any sort.