By Tanner - 07/04/2012 02:26 - United States - Salem

Today, I woke up super glued to the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 552
You deserved it 10 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Seems like you're in quite the sticky situation.

zingline89 18

Guess your wife was really fed up with you constantly wetting the bed.

Comments

First, I'd like to say I don't really understand your comment. Second, when trying to make sense of your comment, I thought that maybe you meant OP's new BFF glued him/her to the toilet, then I thought "no... Friends don't do that." Then I thought maybe you meant the toilet, but then I thought "no... Friends don't shit on each other..." so that couldn't have been it. And after all that, I decided I'd leave a useless, long ass comment... Aaaand I'm now back at square one: no idea what the hell you were trying to say...

Why Does Every Word Begin With A Capital Letter? I'll never understand why people do this shit. It takes MORE EFFORT to do the wrong thing than to just type properly.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

"hello. I want to play a game."

MeLuvBewbs 7

Now just need to get more toilet paper...

Bit hard to use it when your butt is glued to the seat, though.

abstractxart 0

how did you even fall asleep like that?

it took me sooo fckin long 2 comment im so pissed

Next time, just click on the arrow button. It's the FML sweet spot.

laurenobrien 4

Your so dumbbb (itskaylabitch)

126- It's "you're" and "dumb". Looks like both of you need to go back to Elementary school ELA.

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Hey, at least you don't have to wait take a shit. (If there's another person, that is)

But he can't wipe, unfortunately for him.

xXxIracebethxXx 14