By Jade - 16/02/2011 05:55

Today, I woke up in the middle of the night because I was thirsty. In my groggy state, I grabbed the first bottle of liquid I could find, opened it, and took a sip. It was nail polish remover. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 340
You deserved it 42 593

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's repulsive. I would be able to tell by the shape no matter how awake I was. Or at least by the smell.

Comments

I have trubble opening the lids when I'm awake. so how the hell did op open the lid half asleep

UTTU 0

I have never had "trubble" opening that kind of bottle. Must just be you.

monnanon 13

I dont know where your from OP but if the water is ok where you live then this can be avoided in future by getting a glass of water from the tap. i know there is a lot of places that don't do that or cant do that so this advice could be useless but surely tap water is better than nail polish remover.

Mmm, bet you got a nice little buzz off of that you lush. ;-)

Too bad it didn't kill you. Then natural selection would have actually played a part in the modern human world.

BlooregardQKazoo 0

this is most likely fake because if OP drank nail polish remover, it could be poisonous and burn his throat. also probably burn some of his stomach acids, since nail polish remover is also an acid. My guess is OP doesn't know what happens if you take in nail polish remover, and just wants attention

my2centsworth 15

The shape of a bottle of nail polish remover in no way resembles the shape of a bottle of potable liquid.

no way the bottles are totally differently shaped! Are you stupid?

skyeyez9 24

Even when I am extremely tired, I am still aware of my surroundings. Unless you were doped up on sleeping pills, how the hell can you mistake nail polish remover for a drinkable liquid? Even if you mistook the bottle, the smell should have made you aware it wasn't for consuming.

Actually, some people take a while to wake. I'm one of them. It's almost like being super high or drunk. Especially when it's still dark, one may not even be half awake. It's not the unusual.