By This Guy - 26/09/2011 17:18 - United States

Today, I went to Walmart to pick up some groceries. When I came out, the front end of my car was crushed in. On the window was a note only saying "Sorry I bumped into your car." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 408
You deserved it 2 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

At least you weren't inside your car when it happened!

perdix 29

It was probably one on those legendary PeopleOfWalmart. You're better off not meeting them and having your insurance pay for the damage. I don't know if meth mouth is contagious, but you don't want to find out the hard way.

Hehe, its quite contagious. I know from experience. :)

perdix 29

This site is more educational than I ever thought possible. I think I'll contribute this factoid to Wikipedia.

FYLDeep 25

Some people only have liability insurance. I know I did on my first vehicle.

People of Walmart? are they like communist freedom fighters. well... the hell did they hit you with?

And this is what you get for buying a smart car made out of plastic..

No that's what you get for driving a Honda :)

Haha! YDI for going to wallyworld. Just kidding. Buncha wierdos there though.

tape a note to the front door of the Wal-Mart after they close for the night saying, "Sorry I sued your ass for a couple mil."

marpay 11

Most walmarts don't close. And the store isn't responsible for their customers lack of driving skills

How is the store responsible for the way idiots drive? I'm sure they'd laugh at the person who put the note there, though.

genitalwartz69 0

Clearly not...which makes it a real FHL :/ Sorry OP...check the footage like people are saying...

Brooding99 15

I use to work for wally world security, it'll be on camera OP. File it with local PD, they'll request the video... Poof fixed.

j3nnif3ral3xis 0

You shouldn't say suck it up you know u would be pissed if it happened to u

Probably owned a hummer. Those guys are assholes

ReynshineCutting 10

Not all Hummer owners are assholes. I have an H3 and I'm not. I backed into a Suburban sticking half way out of the parking spot behind me and left a note with all my info.