By ghgfd - 06/03/2013 14:53 - Canada - Barrie

Today, I went to the store to pick up some feminine products. As I was paying, the male cashier looked at me sympathetically and asked if it was my girlfriend's time of the month. I'm a girl and was buying them for myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 862
You deserved it 4 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nightwing98 22

Not quite sure how people vote that she deserved this....

How to make a bad period of your life even worse.

Comments

chelsearenaeee 16

Why even comment on it at all? That's just awkward.

Maybe he was trying to make it less awkward?

maybe it's just me, but i find it weird when store cashiers try to start conversation in general. i just want to pay for my stuff and leave.

perdix 29

Maybe he thought you were a lesbian and you were just looking too good to be on your period now. That's the best I can do for ya.

perdix 29

Being in Canada, you ought to strike up a conversation about hockey. Start off talking about the local Senators or Maple Leafs, but then ask him if he's into the Red Wings.

just pretend your lesbian and say yes, i am buying it for my girlfriend..

AnyaS 19

Why should OP be dishonest about herself because of HIS mistake?

If you're really that androgynous, I'm not sure why you're surprised. Why do random people feel the need to comment on this kind of shit? Nonsensical.

You should've said "No, but they're also great for nosebleeds.". Then proceeding to deploy one in your nose. I'm of course making an assumption about the kind of product though.

You could cram a pad in there too, it'd just be highly uncomfortable/amusing.

Kotex, Playtex, and you look like Tex?

Don't forget the week without Sex. :P

perdix 29

#50, do you mean "Seven days without sex makes one weak?"

78, you know, I often wonder about that. I heard during fight training (ex: UFC) they are advised to reframe from sex. Does climaxing make one lose testosterone? I'm off to do research. (:

A lot of people say, "What's that?" It's Pat! A lot of people ask, "Who's he? Or she?" A ma'am or a sir, accept him or her or whatever it might be. It's time for androgyny. Here comes Pat! For those who missed the reference lol SNL

I love the Pat skits from SNL! Doesn't matter that I know Julia Sweeney (a female) plays the character. (:

I think it's so tacky when people make comments about things I buy, especially condoms, even though I'm in my mid twenties I think it's awkward and in bad taste when the cashier makes a comment like, "buying these is the guys job," or "*wink* magnums, lucky you!" I've had both of these said to me and I hate it! F their L for not having proper social graces.