By Anonymous - 12/07/2013 20:27 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I went to the pool with my son. One moment I'm sitting down, applying sunscreen to my legs, and the next I look up to see him squatting on the diving board, seconds before dropping a deuce into the pool. As we got kicked out, he screamed that it was my fault. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 625
You deserved it 6 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so gross. I feel sorry for everyone else who was in the pool FTLs

olpally 32

Comments

if hes over age of three punishment is warranted

rinoa_fml 10

"Dropping the kids off at the pool" does not actually involve a pool.

He should have tried for the elusive "cannonball dookie". Go big or go home no?

You were beaten by 20 comments. They took all the thumbs ups. Check prior comments before dropping the witty, fml related remarks, that's how you win the game.

KiddNYC1O 20

Drop a deuce and prove to them that it couldn't be yours lol

All she was doing was putting sun screen on, and at a pool there are also life guards. So although she wasn't watching him "intensely" there was really no need to. If he's old enough to swim and talk, then he's old enough to know how to behave long enough for her to put on sunblock. Don't blame her, it was the child's choice to take a dump in the pool, no matter how old.

Take responsibility as a parent and do something to make him learn his lesson

The only way that it's your fault is if he's little enough that you have to take him to a bathroom and help, or if he's a child and doesn't know where the bathroom is and you don't show him where it is, or get him to one. It doesn't sound like the first scenario is the case, but since we don't know an age, there's no telling. And just because he's old enough to climb the diving board doesn't mean he's old enough to know better.

I would've at least yelled "Look out below!" Somebody needs to fix his crappy manners..

Doesn't matter how old he is. Beat his ass!