By nanuka_g - 27/11/2010 05:41 - United States

Today, I went to the movies. Two teenagers behind me had already seen the picture once and shared the entire plot with their friend during first 10 minutes. The finale was intended to be a great twist and I knew it from the very beginning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 502
You deserved it 3 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ugh I can't stand people that do that. having the ending ruined to any movie/book is the worst!

Comments

Leashaness 5

You shoulda told those asshole to shut the **** up! It's not hard to tell people to pipe down during a movie, so YDI.

yukonesian 0

I ahte when people do that!!!!!!!

I don't understand this, am I the only person who that doesn't bother? I'd be more annoyed with them talking but usually it's easy to know what will happen anyway so it's never really a surprise..

Saiyza 4

I feel for you. The Book of Eli was ruined for me.

There wasn't much left to ruin in that movie no matter what.

I wouldn't mind really if it wasn't something i was really excited about. But if i was rlly excited to see it id be mad XD. id probably be like. excuse me? thank u for ruining the movie for me, if u already saw this movie why spend ur money just to ruin it for the rest of us? >-> thats a waste!

hcovballer247 0

I don't really think your life sucks tha much to go write an fml about it. Come back another time when ur life is a living hell.

rkcraig53 0

I can't believe you were to big of a sissy pants not to turn around and tell them to knock it off! Something like, There are people hear who paid to watch this movie and didn't come here to listen to your mouths spoil the entire movie for everyone else. Please quit now! If they continue, go fetch the manager....