By ididlookgood - 13/04/2009 15:48 - United States

Today, I went to the gym that I just became a member of, making an extra effort to look good because I've heard there are hot guys there. The lady at the front desk said they need to take my picture, then took a second look and said, "Don't worry hun, we'll take it when you're more prepared." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 003
You deserved it 6 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rubenesque33 0

Want to meet a guy? Pretend your top feel off at a party. You want to work out? Go to a gym, don't **** where you sweat. She's obviously trolling for some moose-headed douche-nozzle.

Comments

babble 0

Why is everyone assuming that "extra effort to look good" = makeup?

Maybe she's just used to saying that to everybody, since I'm thinking nobody actually KNOWS they are going to get their pic taken ahead of time.

Wow. ..Well. at least you know the people at the gym are going to take care of you?

the point of going to the gym is to work out and get sweaty. wearing makeup to the gym is pointless. its like wearing makeup to the beach.

the point of going to the gym is to work out and get sweaty. wearing makeup to the gym is pointless. its like wearing makeup to the beach.

Oh my GOD I hate girls like you. "Lyke omgz i'm going 2 wear lyke all this kyoot stuffz to tha gym!!1j!yr47!" NO. STOP IT. The point of going to the gym is to get gross and nasty and WORK YOURSELF. I hope you realize that your pores open up when you sweat and all that make up is going to drain right into your open pores. Ha.

I hate girls that get dolled up to go to the gym. If you want to impress guys with your stunning good looks do your dressing up for the mall/club/bar/whatever. You go to a gym to work out, and if you're only there to look "cute" and "get guys" you're taking up a machine that a serious person could be using. YDI.

I'da said, "Take it now you ****** bitch." but, yes, go for yourself and not to impress guys.

did this happen at LA Fitness? I work there and it sounds like something I see all the time.

Same with #10. What the **** are you trying to say? #28, she isn't going out with the damn lady at the gym. What the hell.