By ididlookgood - 13/04/2009 15:48 - United States

Today, I went to the gym that I just became a member of, making an extra effort to look good because I've heard there are hot guys there. The lady at the front desk said they need to take my picture, then took a second look and said, "Don't worry hun, we'll take it when you're more prepared." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 003
You deserved it 6 050

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rubenesque33 0

Want to meet a guy? Pretend your top feel off at a party. You want to work out? Go to a gym, don't **** where you sweat. She's obviously trolling for some moose-headed douche-nozzle.

Comments

pwnrzero 0

seriously, your going to the gym you go there to work out, not flirt p.s. funny: OMG IM NUMBER 22 [get over it] c?

at least she gave you time...my gym took my pic before i went to work out, gave me a card with a really good pic of me on it but the wrong name...so they said they would do it again after my work out so now I have a gym card with a terrible pic of me.

XenonScreams 0

Honestly YDI, people who dress up to go to the gym are retarded. It's for working out, not looking good, and guys dig it when a girl gets nice and sweaty, not when she has mascara dripping from her eyes.

kandy_fml 0

If you were all dressed up at the gym, you deserved that. Who the **** does that? But it's possible you were wearing sweats, they were just the "cute" kind, I guess. I dunno. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. But regardless, sometimes when people who aren't that attractive try a lot harder to look hot/cute, they just end up looking more ugly. It's mean, but it's sometimes true.

hootersgirl09 0

HAHAHAHAHAHA everyone look at #11

I disagree with the make-up people, lol. I often don't take the time to take off my mascara (which is waterproof) before I go to the gym. But seriously, dressing up for the gym for a hot guy? What a waste of an occupied machine. YDI

no, she meant to look more like you're ready to work out. this isn't a modeling agency, it's a gym, dammit!

beccalee95 0

shes a bitch how rude is that hate her sorry. im sure you looked fine

thisisnotmyname 0

I can't stand girls that make themselves look ~pretty~ for the ~hot guys~ at the gym. It's the gym, if you're doing it right, you're going to get gross and sweaty.