By rmb131 - 20/03/2009 04:33 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I went to the dentist. He asked me to lean my head closer to him so he could get a better look at my teeth. He was hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 109 929
You deserved it 6 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now just put your head back and relax.. you won't feel a thing.... unless you want to. ;-)

Comments

That's actually something the dentist can get in trouble for with his Dental Board. They could take his license away for that, it's illegal behavior. You should totally complain to the Board about it.

It's not illegal to have an erection. If he was doing anything inappropriate, then there could be something against the law. I'm going to assume you're a woman, because most men would know that erections often aren't voluntary and just pop up.

crackerjacked 0

HURRAY FOR ILLEGAL ERRECTIONS!!!

kimmiekimmiekong 0

lol getting a boner isn't illegal but I'm sure it's frowned upon and the board wouldn't like it very much but really can't get into legal trouble! dumb ass *in the red foreman voice*

@ #12, it's not like the dentist did anything about it, right? i mean, he got hard and all but he didn't do anything inappropriate to her. can he still get in trouble for just that?

I think 12 had sarcasm in it, but it's to tell.

#12 - ilikerainbows- 'illegal behaviour', do you know what you are talking about? Having an erection at your work place is certainly not against the law as long as you don't parade it around. Having gone through med school I am certain that this man knows about Erectile Dysfunctions, something he could well have, or easily prove during any accusation (let alone proving that he was certainly not putting it in his patient's face) Let me guess, you must be American for thinking about moaning and suing before thinking rationally?

#5 has it right, its just a beej, and youd get way better care for the rest of your life

#15-try not to generalize and stereotype. It only shows your ignorance.

@ #17, not a generalisation nor a stereotype but a guess based on facts (highest number of court cases per person in the world); just like the way you spell the word "generalisation" with a Z shows that, guessing that you too are American, would be a logical thing to do. Yet I am not stereotyping you, simply using another known fact, this time about the way you spell certain words.

iLIAMMM 0

@15 im american and i wouldnt sue for this so now you just sound stupid stereotyping. please dont assume all americans are the same, it ruined your arguments credibility. and to the op: how did you react? Did you stare at it for the rest of your appointment? xD