By Anonymous - 14/10/2015 13:21 - United States - Smithville

Today, I went to my cousin's house. I left my bag on the couch as my aunt instructed, only for my cousin to take it and throw it into the swimming pool. My laptop, textbooks and notes were soaked. My exam is in a week, and my aunt won't punish her perfect little angel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 322
You deserved it 1 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Matayaz 16

Comments

well you should do that. cause you are family right. family should help each other when they in the trouble

Look. Sometime the natural selection process lets a few tards slide by that should have been blow jobs. Keep working hard OP, when your a lawyer and they are cleaning pools for a living let them know they can wash your Porsche for some spare change. Roll a few hundred dollar bills into the trash and then hand them a five and tell them to get the f*ck out. Revenge is best served with built up anger from 15 years of getting ****** with. But in a good way. Be productive and don't let them get you down. If this thing had a donate now button I would invest in your future laptop for success. Head high moving forward no time for the retards!

seriously sue her. what did your parents say.

OP I am sorry, so so sorry. I literally mumbled you poor thing when I read this. At my university we have access to everybody's email that is in our class, I recommend doing a mass email explaining what happened and asking for help, I'm sure somebody will take pity and let you use their notes. I'd also email your instructor explaining what happened. As for the laptop, most universities have libraries with a bunch of computers, I'd basically move in their until you can get this sorted out. If your campus doesn't have a library to use, there are always public libraries. I apologize in case you already know this stuff, but if this is like your first semester you might not, and I had to clarify for others reading the comments. Also, I obviously don't know where you go, so I don't know the things your university offers. I hope you don't think I'm treating you like an idiot, if you were, you wouldn't be upset about your notes probably because you wouldn't be studying lol. (To others I was joking, I'm not trying to imply that people are idiots if they don't study.) Good luck OP, may whatever god, gods you believe in (if you believe in one/any) be with you. PS: Is you've read this far, sorry for the long comment, have a good day :)

Runescape10 5

That Is when you punish her "perfect" little angel.

Everyone keeps saying to sue the aunt. Here's the thing, we are talking about a college student, who has exams in a week. I don't think anyone in their right mind would waste the time to do that, just try to get notes from a classmate and after the exam you demand that she pay for everything, at that point you sue if she refuses.

420_blaze_it 7

Throw your aunt and your cousin's stuff into the pool see how those ******* like that