By caseyj - 25/03/2011 05:50 - United States

Today, I went to a birthday party. A half hour in, a girl started showing me pictures of her cat. That was the high point of the night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 143
You deserved it 4 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cue to the "she showed you pictures of her pussy??!" jokes -_-'

I wish that girls at the parties I go to would whip out their phones and show me their *******... It's a shame I don't party with crazy cat ladies.

Comments

omg that happened to me at my dads bday but they were showin me their ferrets an I wa like yea thats umm... interesting

YDI for not having cooler friends or not remedying the shitty party situation yourself.

That was the high point for YOU. You obviously missed the wild drug-addled orgy going on upstairs because you're a big fat loser.

I have pics if you wanna see what you missed!

TraceCase_ 19

Well, when it's your B-day, make sure u tear the roof off the sucka, instead of just sitting there lookin at pics!

that cat had better be doing backflips in the picture to be the high point. :)

well **** the party host's life for throwing a boring party.

sounds like a pretty fun party. at least you got to see her pussy?

ulicksam 0

You live in Kansas. That's about as exciting as it gets.

mismonroe 0

Kansas is more fun than you think. I can't wait to go home.

I_R_Genius 3

Don't be dissing Kansas like that bro.

Is there a better way for them to dis Kansas?

holymolybro 0

32 pretty much said it. And if it was that bad, you could've spiced it up.

I love your pic it's ******* hilarious