By driezal - 14/06/2009 04:19 - Canada

Today, I went out with a group of friends. I hadn't gone out in a few months since my fiancé left me. They promised me there wouldn't be drinking and would just be video game stuff. By 10pm, everyone was wasted, I got thrown up on and I had to walk home fifteen blocks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 141
You deserved it 5 488

driezal tells us more.

To all those that commented: "Why didn't you drink too? Party pooper!" Actually, I'm allergic to alcohol. I did have one drink, but anymore than that and my body starts to go into shock. Then it's a lovely trip to the hospital. Yep, I know, such a party pooper, eh? Thanks for the nice comments though. You guys get karma points.

Top comments

zfchatroulette 24

I think it's funny that although you already posted this comment, people are still going on about how they think you deserved it because you didn't drink. Sorry OP, this website is full of assholes.

Jessaly_fml 0

NEVER BELIEVE FRIENDS. At least not when it comes to large groups.

Comments

you need to make new friends =/ sorry that really sucks..

mayhembaby 0

15 blocks is not too bad. lazzzzyyyy.

I love how people automatically assume that if you're going to drink, you obviously are going to drink SO MUCH that you pass out and don't remember what happened the night before. I think the problem does not lie with the alcohol, rather it lies with you.

#6 I hope your fiancé ( if you're ever lucky enough to get one) leaves you so that you can see how long it takes to get over something like that. Btw- if your idea of fun is commenting and moderating on this site every single day, it sounds like YOU don't have a life and you need to get one.

To all those that commented: "Why didn't you drink too? Party pooper!" Actually, I'm allergic to alcohol. I did have one drink, but anymore than that and my body starts to go into shock. Then it's a lovely trip to the hospital. Yep, I know, such a party pooper, eh? Thanks for the nice comments though. You guys get karma points.

zfchatroulette 24

I think it's funny that although you already posted this comment, people are still going on about how they think you deserved it because you didn't drink. Sorry OP, this website is full of assholes.

people are idiots... if they bothered to read the OP'S COMMENT then maybe they would gain a brain cell and realise that they COULDN'T DRINK...

dg72592_fml 0

yo just saying, video games are never going to make you feel better. if you dont feel like drinking (which is understandable), go out & see a movie or a concert or go shopping or play basketball, anything. video games are just gonna make you feel more like shit

TallMist 32

How is gaming any less of a hobby than movie watching? And you're totally incorrect. A lot of times when I feel like crap and I game, I feel a lot better.

@vossy Lucky guy. I make friends everywhere I go. Still wouldn't trust em worth shit though. @indigokitty I agree, however since I don't live in the UK, I can't quite use the term. It's not commonly accepted here. Here, the term "friend" is pretty loose. @jillz I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Also, the best friend thing is indeed nonsense.

DrunkenLullaby 0

Sucks to be you but all this nonsense about getting new friends is lame. So what...they got drunk. Why not join in on the fun and drink a little too and then crash at your friends house. They were just trying to cheer you up. At least their intentions were good.