By bigdaddy - 16/07/2009 03:53 - United States

Today, I went out to a nice restaurant with my extended family. It was expensive, and when the bill came, I whispered to my brother, "We may need to make this one a Chew and Screw". When the waitress came back to the table, my five year old son decided to ask aloud "What's Chew and Screw?". FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 223
You deserved it 66 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

heyyou1203 0

YDI for even thinking about "chewing and screwing!" you do realize that the waitress busts her ass to serve pricks like you and that her entire income is from your tip, right? waitresses get paid like, $2 and hour. I HATES people like you when i waitressed, who thought they were entitled to everything but didn't have to pay.

When around kids, never say anything that you don't want repeating!!! Learn for next time

Comments

thtnerdykid 0

OP deserved it, But The People Saying It's Because He Doesn't Tip Are Retarded. A Tip Is Extra Money Given For Extraordinary Effort With What They Are Doing. It Isn't Something That Everyone Has To Do, Or Should Be Flamed For When They Don't. And To The People That "Bust Their Asses For $2", Maybe You Should Get A Better Job, Or Ask For A Raise. It's The Employer's Fault You Don't Get Money. It Shouldn't Be The Customer's Job To Give Waiters/Waitresses Their Pay.

In America, tips are considered part of salary. 15% is a normal tip, and if the service is exceptional, one gives MORE. Don't be an asshole who is too cheap to tip. If you haven't yet realized, European countries already INCLUDE the tip. America leaves it up to you to be considerate rather than a selfish bastard.

YDI for stealing. If you didn't want to pay the bill, you shouldn't have gone there in the first place.

jakersummit 0

you guys are all idiots. Did it ever occur to you that he was simply joking with his brother. Obviously he is not seriously considering leaving in front of his extended family. The son just overheard the joke and embarrassed them.

Cute kid! funny stuff! oh, and for whoever was asking, YDI stands for "You deserve it"

The_Mind_Trap 0

Wtf? Dine n' dash I guess right?

I hate the tipping system, the whole idea of giving them 15% of the total bill. Ok so if I order 2 plates of fries you tip around $4.00, if I order two plates of Pacific Grilled Salmon you tip around $12.00 what's that all about? so what if the salmon is more expensve, the waitress didn't cook it, she's still bringing me 2 plates, are the salmon dishes so much more heavier than the fries that society tells us we must tip you more?

I hate the tipping system, the whole idea of giving them 15% of the total bill. Ok so if I order 2 plates of fries you tip around $4.00, if I order two plates of Pacific Grilled Salmon you tip around $12.00 what's that all about? so what if the salmon is more expensve, the waitress didn't cook it, she's still bringing me 2 plates, are the salmon dishes so much more heavier than the fries that society tells us we must tip you more? it's not like the waiter is doing more labour.

I hate the tipping system, the whole idea of giving them 15% of the total bill. Ok so if I order 2 plates of fries you tip around $4.00, if I order two plates of Pacific Grilled Salmon you tip around $12.00 what's that all about? so what if the salmon is more expensve, the waitress didn't cook it, she's still bringing me 2 plates, are the salmon dishes so much more heavier than the fries that society tells us we must tip you more? it's not like the waiter is doing more labour.

christopherlove 0

You are one of the worst kinds of thieves. Most restaurants make the server pay the bill when the customer dips. On top of that, the server gets in trouble in addition to paying your bill.