By Bearwaitressities - 15/02/2017 21:00 - South Africa - Durban

Today, whilst working my waitressing job, I had a patron lose his rag at me because there was too much "green stuff" in his salad. What did he expect? Chicken? FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 259
You deserved it 429

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The worst part of customer service is the customer. It takes a special talent to deal with some people and not harm them.

He probably expected more orange things, red things and purple things. Next time, throw in a bag of Skittles.

Comments

Clearly he was asking for egg salad. You should have known better. It didn't even come with bread!

He probably expected more orange things, red things and purple things. Next time, throw in a bag of Skittles.

DylanBowzer 0

But there are green skittles...

Reminds me of the time a customer complained to me that he couldn't taste the alcohol...in his apple martini.

The worst part of customer service is the customer. It takes a special talent to deal with some people and not harm them.

There are certain people that should not be allowed to dine out.

redheadedmonster 24

I have major respect for people who work in restaurants or retail. Like seriously I don't know how you do it. But God some people are down right stupid.

CrazyJolteon 0

Is there guacamole in it? He may have meant that

No one in their right mind would complain about having too much avocado in a dish.

Perhaps he expected a pile of bacon, shredded cheese, and chicken strips with a couple of sad lettuce leaves hidden at the bottom?

Okay....ummm.... "lose his rag"? Is THIS what kids are using as an expression to say someone is being b!tchy because they are on their period? Just call it like it is... they guy was being an a$$ and complained about something remedial

DoseofReality90 1

I created an account just to reply to this. I highly doubt that's what was meant by "lose his rag" because why on earth would you say a MAN is acting like he's on his period? It's rare, if ever, I hear someone saying a man is PMSing or must be on the rag because oh hey, that shit doesn't make sense. Second, it hurts me on a personal level your horrible misuse of the word remedial there. Please google the meaning of it.