By Anonymous - 22/06/2012 14:11 - United States

Today, I went on a long flight. I was fortunate enough to sit next to a great girl. However, she must have thought I was not so great, because she moved to the empty seat across the aisle. Next to my dad. Who then told stories about how I always get motion sickness on airplanes. I then threw up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 747
You deserved it 3 725

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its like a chain reaction of fml moments.

What a coincidence I'm on a flight right now...but even if the hot guy next to me wanted to move, he couldn't, it's full!

Comments

debbster7 18

Looks like she was the one who deserved the FML more if she had to sit next to someone who gets motion sickness easily.

flashback.miss 28

"Today, while on a fligh I sat next to this guy who was clearly into me. Then, he threw up on me. FML."

210tex 1

You should of told her something embarrassing about your dad maybe she would move

Bonzer 2

I think he was trying to say "should've"

When you fight fire with fire, all you get is... a girl standing on a plane.

FMLshark 12

"Hello, my name is Should, of Told." The land of Told must be an exciting place.

That would have made her move away from the dad and the guy

What are you complaining about? It she had stayed next to you you would've thrown up on her.

Aug1508 9

Or maybe she just had a bad feeling about sitting next to him, maybe she felt she might get puked on? Women's intuition.

Today, I was sitting by this freak show on a plane, so I moved next to a nice old man. He then told me stories about his son. His son then threw up. FML.

Aug1508 9

Maybe she had a bad feeling sitting next to him. She probably thought she might get puked on if she didn't move. Women's intuition... Or maybe he had that ima-puke-on-you-face!

peachesncreem 21

You're lucky OP. I'd prefer having an empty seat next to me. More room to stretch out!

flashback.miss 28

It must've been obvious she noticed some sort of sign you were going to hurl, so she opted not to get vomit on her...but feel better! But, how would you know for sure she was so great, unless you mean her looks lol Did you actually try any attempts at a intellectual conversation?

What difference does it make. Not like you will ever see her again?